WHY DO WE NEED PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES?
In this fast-moving stressful life, human psychology is going through many ups and downs. Be it a student, a housewife, a professional, a businessman, all are facing the harshness of the reality of today’s life. We at SHAPES will help you to cheer up and learn to overcome the following:
- Feeling of fear, anger, frustration & anxiety.
- Constant worries, tensions, stress, depression, suicide.
- Disharmonies in life due to poor relationships and mistrust.
- Shyness, nervousness, or fear to communicate.
- Continuous failure in taking decisions, leadership.
- Making resolutions, but not sticking to them.
- Challenge to imbibe values, respect, believe & achievements.
- Difficult to find out skilled people with high self-image.
- Conflict at workplace and job insecurity.
For all these problems we at Society for Health and Psychology Enabled Services (SHAPES) find solutions in our various projects in the form of psychological services to mankind and building self-reliant individuals at each sphere of the life cycle.
“I slept, and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold service was joy!”- Rabindra Nath Tagore.
OUR PROJECT & SERVICES
1.ANUBHUTI – “Center For Positive Mental Health Care”
- School Psychology Intervention Program – “Shaping Excellence”
- Free Mental Health Consultation, Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Yoga & Mindfulness- Health 2 Happiness
SAKSHAM – “Education for Life” and “Education for All”
- Training & Development – “Empowering Skills”
- Career Guidance & Talent Acquisition
- Research & Development – “Transforming Idea into Reality”
- SHAPES Learning Academy –Coaching & Consultancy
- Financial Support & Assistance to Underprivileged Children – “Gift an Education for Life”
Community Intervention and Outreach Services
- HUG with WARMTH: “Donate old clothes to save a life: No death causes of clothes”
- Awareness Program: Health & Hygiene, life-skills, Mental Health & Stress Management, Grooming & Cleanness, water & Sanitation.
- ENVIRONMENT: Tree Plantation, Water harvesting
- EDUCATION WHEEL: Donate old books, Creating Knowledge repository, Reading Club
- Vocational Training & Entrepreneurship skills Development- creating a sustainable -ecosystem
SHAPES conducts behavioural & soft skills, technical, functional, and vocational training programs for corporate organizations interested in promoting & achieving personal growth, organizational effectiveness, productivity, and mental health, throughout the year. The training programs are customized to suit the requirement of individuals and organization. We also conduct personalized training & development programs for children, adolescents, young adults, parents, and teachers, professionals & para-professionals. The training methods and modules include experiential exercises, indoor & outdoor games/activities, storytelling, and other behavioural stimulation. We nurture and train individuals in such a way that we call it “Near 2 Nature”.
SHAPES is providing free education and educational supports, skills development for underprivileged children in the various part of India. Similarly, providing free mental health care for adults & children, and children with special needs. In addition, we are also working for all segments of community people who really needed helps in terms of psychologically, physically, and economically. Therefore, we request you to donate and contribute a little bit from your income which will create a difference in society. All donations are eligible for exemption from Income tax under section 80 (G) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.