Training & upskills
Training & Development is one of the must important project and integral part of SHAPES. In this project we strive to build natural environment that helps to learn, nurture, empower human mind. It equips individuals towards realizing their inner potential, dreams and goals.
The training programmes are customized to suit to the requirement of individual and organizational. The training methods and modules are included experiential exercises, indoor & outdoor games/activities, story telling and other behavioural simulation. Fully 75 percent of what we are taught is retained when we actively participate in the learning. A mere 25 percent is retained from a traditional classroom lecture and note-taking approach.
You only live twice. Unknown little birds tear & fly of with net. A thousand feet above sea level, that think tank brief and the quarter-end presentation succumb to stress. One has to rise. One has to realize. One has to reborn.
One of the most powerful tools that are currently in use for key management personnel – due to its speed and effectiveness in achieving results- is the experiential or action-learning simulation. Action Learning is based on the premise that people learn best from experience – and from reflecting on experience to gain insights for personal, professional and team development. While on the surface they often appear to be simply “games”, the team and leadership simulations that we use are a form of action-learning that serve as powerful “practice fields” to sharpen critical skills for on-the-job application.
Outdoor experiential learning is rapidly gaining widespread credibility as a powerful approach. We tend to remember best by “10% of what we READ, 20% of what we HEAR,30% of what we SEE,50% of what we SEE & HEAR,80% of what we SAY & DO”.
We learn “1% Through TASTE, 2% Through TOUCH, 3% Through SMELL, 11% Through HEARING, 83% Through SIGHT”. As “SAID IS NOT YET HEARD, HEARD IS NOT YET UNDERSTOOD,UNDERSTOOD IS NOT YET APPROVED, APPROVED IS NOT YET APPLIED”.
Pedagogy:The training is delivered through an experiential route to create an urge in participants to change self. The focus of our unique training program is learning through experience thus providing knowledge & wisdom to all the participants though activities, stories, pictures, videos, games, exercises.
We hear – we forget. We see – we remember. We feel – we change. All training programs are customized to training package can be developed for all in-house training and workshops following a ‘Training Needs Analysis’based .
SHAPES offers training, organisational development and consulatency to various reputed corporate organizations:
Management Development Programme (MDP)
- Marketing and Sales Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Successful Strategies for Sales
- Essentials of Project Management
- Advanced Strategies for Effective Project Management
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Developing High performance Teams
- Building Effective Communication Skills
- Assertiveness Skills
- Advanced Business Writing Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Building
- Leaderships Skills & Development
- Presentation Skills
- Public Speaking Skills
- New Age Life-skills
- Basic and advance Excel
- Time Management and Goal Setting
- Corporate Culture and Grooming
- Spoken English /Business Writing
- Employability Skills for New Hires
- New Hire orientation
- Stress Management and Building Positive Attitude
- Train the Trainer program for new trainers
- Enhancing Personal and Professional Effectiveness
- Corporate Etiquette
- Job interview and Group Discussion Skills
- Psychometric Testing & Assessment (FIRO-B/MBTI/16PF/BIGFIVE)
- Personality Development
- Advance Research Methodology
- NVivo/ tableau/JAMOVI
All training programs are facilitated by highly experienced and qualified professionals who nurture a passion for excellence in everything they do. Call or e-mail to discuss how SHAPES can fulfill your corporate training needs.
Be empowered today!
HR & Psychological Consultation
- Psychometric Testing: Personality/Aptitude/Attitude/EQ/IQ/Memory/Attention/Motivation etc.
- Recruitment & Selection
- Building Organizational Culture & Climate
- Manage Occupational Stress
- Retention Strategy
- Restore work life balance
- Organizational Change & Development
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Work & Mental Health
For training & learning , skills development, (MDP/EDP/FDP), human resource development and organisational development
Contact No: +91-6370136813 +91-9178018707
Email : email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org