"Inhale the present, exhale the past. In the union of breath and posture, yoga becomes the poetry of mindfulness."
“Yoga is a method and a technology for transform your body, your mind and your Life.” YOGA is a combination of gentle and vigorous series of Asanas taught for the well-being of the body, while an equal emphasis is placed on techniques for nurturing the mind and spirit. YOGA brings you back to your natural self, thereby nurturing all the virtues that you are born with. The wisdom and techniques of yoga are brought to you in a very joyful and thorough manner.
Most of people think of “Yoga”, that it is a just twisted body poses. Yoga is much more than those poses. Derived from the Sankrit word “yuj” which means “to unite or integrate”; yoga is a 5000 year old Indian body of knowledge. Yoga is all about harmonizing the body with the mind and breath through the means of various breathing techniques, yoga postures (asanas) and meditation.
Yoga is a way of our life. We have been doing it since we were a baby! Whether it is the Cat Stretch that strengthens the spine or the Wind-Relieving pose that boosts digestion, you will always see kids do some form of yoga throughout the day. Yoga works for everyone from people engaged in desk jobs to professional cyclists to runners to people looking for weight loss to housewives to students. This section mostly explains how yoga can improve the quality of life for everyone who adopts this practice.
YOGA & MEDITATION– “Art of Well-being” is form of workshop, certificate programme conducts regularly, uniting the body, breath and mind in a joyful experience. A combination of gentle and vigorous series of asanas is taught for the well-being of the body, while an equal emphasis is placed on techniques for nurturing the mind and spirit. The programme is combined of various yoga postures, breathing techniques, yogic knowledge and meditation and relaxation therapy.
- Total flexibility of your body
- Weight loss and gain
- Physically Sharp & Strong
- Cure diverse ailments such as diabetes, blood pressure, digestive disorders, arthritis, arteriosclerosis, chronic fatigue, asthma, varicose veins and heart conditions, hypertension and migraine.
- Reduce stress & Get away from the pressures
- Attention span increases & better able to concentrate on things in lives
- Creates mental clarity of thought and calmness.
- Effectively handling emotion and relationships
- Peace and happiness in mind
- Better able to time management
- Become more self aware and satisfied with himself or herself
- increase efficiency & Better performance
- Overcome fear
- Improve Self Confidence
- Develop a better personality