“All that we are is the result of what we have thought”-Buddha
SHAPES is celebrating a journey of 14 years of excellence. Society for Health And Psychology Enabled Services (SHAPES) is a non-profit, national organization registered under the Societies Registration Act; XXI of 1860, on 16th September 2009 of Government of NCT, New Delhi, Registration No-S-67044/2009 and registered under NITI Aayog, Central Govt. of India (DL/2020/0261943). The Society is committed towards the welfare of mankind irrespective of caste, religion and community, by providing our preventive, rehabilitative, educative, developmental services like training, counseling and guidance, psychotherapy, psychosocial support, meditation, advocacy program on psychosocial issues in all spheres of life. We are promoting basic education, health & psychological services, in shapes of guidance, education & training to individuals at various developmental levels in the competitive environment.
We are a learning, teaching and research organization that work at making learning more experiential, meaningful and fun. The Society committed towards all over development of individuals at grass root level trough comprehensive psychological interventions at various levels of development in the life cycle. Every mind is special and unique. It needs care, help and guidance to bloom in natural ways which most of us forget to think. A dream to unleash your mind!
“SHAPES” team includes scholars, professional psychologists and trainers who belong to applied branches of Psychology, Education and Management Sciences. We work as a multidisciplinary approach in collaboration with different professionals such as psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, special educators, occupational therapists, behavioural & soft skills trainers, yoga & meditation instructors, speech therapists etc. Our training sessions, workshops, and psychological services are conducted by facilitators who have rich experience and in depth knowledge in their respective fields.
“Arise, Awake and Stop not till the goal is reached”- Swami Vivekananda
“We strive to build natural environment that helps to learn, nurture, empower human mind, it equips individuals towards realizing their inner potential, dreams and goals. We touch the hearts of people through healing and holistic ways. Our vision is to lead the way to a healthier world.”
“Our mission is to offer preventive, rehabilitative, educative and developmental services to communities in India through comprehensive psychological services, to enable them to lead a healthy, progressive and prosperous life and build self-reliant individuals through psychological interventions at various levels of development in the life cycle.”
- To build self –reliant individuals.
- To promote psychology, and psychological services in every field of life.
- To promote young psychologists, HR Professionals, behavioual & social scientist.
- To retain, nurture, grow best talents and employability for the organizations.
- To create a better place to work, harmonious society and nurture the envrionment.
- To promote Indian culture and values.
- To spread happiness and stress free life .
We live with it – To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we must live with our values.
- Quality: We are committed to excellence in the results, we achieve, and in how we achieve them.
- Integrity: We do what is right for our customers, our communities, our partners and ourselves & maintain transparency.
- Respect for people: We promote a diverse culture and a commitment to respect our members, our volunteers, our employees, our customers and our communities.
- Leadership: We value people at every level who lead by examples, take pride in what they do and inspire others.
- Collaboration & Teamwork: We value teamwork, working together to achieve common goals is the foundation of our success.